Advanced LinkedIn Thought Leadership Training
Find prospects. Build relationships. Smash targets.
The world's most advanced LinkedIn Training is now available in Belgium, The Netherlands and the UK.
Two half-day sessions with two weeks in-between to apply the lessons learned + 7 hours of video training:
- 2 & 30 September 2014: Mechelen, Belgium
- 3 September & 1 October 2014: Doorn, The Netherlands
Leverage LinkedIn for Lead Generation, Sales & Thought Leadership
The Internet has changed the way people buy. Buyers find almost all the information they need online, putting you at a significant disadvantage if you and your content aren't easily found. Exceptional salespeople now position themselves as thought leaders, rather than simply product vendors.
Finally, here is the formula for becoming a thought leader — the go-to-person — in your industry…
Many B2B salespeople, business(wo)men and marketers think that LinkedIn and other social media platforms are an ineffective tool for sales & lead generation. Instead they choose to spend all their time and money on attending networking events and trade shows, Google Adwords, cold calling and other ineffective strategies.
However, LinkedIn is an incredibly effective tool to increase sales. The problem is very few people know how to use it effectively. If you've ever had these feelings, there's good news. You're not the only one. Many claim that LinkedIn hasn't delivered any results for them.
What if there was a formula for using LinkedIn proactively to deliver a powerful, clear, inspiring message about your product or service that moved, or even inspired people to contact you?
What if your LinkedIn profile could overcome the most common objections and change minds… even before your prospects make contact with you?
The Networking Coach Social Selling Program Transforms "Average" Salespeople into Thought Leaders!
There is an underlying structure that makes all great LinkedIn profiles effective as lead generators.
Until now, you haven't had that structure. That's about to change.
Our Social Selling Program makes it possible for you to construct a powerful, persuasive, enabling LinkedIn profile and Social Selling Strategy… quickly and reliably.
And this is not some new, untested idea. It's been refined over many years — ever since LinkedIn launched in 2003 — and taught to over 450 organizations across Europe.
It's been used by companies in all kinds of different industries, from management consulting, to banking, and even software and jewellery: ABN Amro, Accenture, Citibank, Deloitte, Rabobank, Siemens, Swarovski and many more are all our clients, as well as hundreds of SME business owners.
Here's what one of our delighted clients say:
“What these guys don’t know about LinkedIn probably isn't worth wasting time on…”
If you are like me and have not really used LinkedIn to its full potential and would like hundreds of hints, tips and key strategies to make it work for you – get on board. What these guys don’t know about LinkedIn probably isn’t worth wasting time on…
Alex Pidgley, Co-Owner at Officially Branded Gear
The Social Selling Program is the only training of it's kind.
It goes deeper than just covering how to complete your profile.
With our unique, proven Social Selling system, we drill down to the essence of the problem you solve for your ideal prospect, and then transform you into a thought leader in your prospects' minds.
Imagine yourself preparing focused, crystal-clear answers to your prospects' burning questions, and then delivering them with confidence and power: serving instead of selling.
When you master Social Selling, you will…
- Fill your pipeline with qualified prospects who want to hear from you and are expecting your call or email;
- Powerfully establish your personal and company brand, increasing your credibility and the trust prospects have in your company;
- Know how to use LinkedIn's Advanced Search function to find exactly the right decision-makers;
- Use the established relationships you already have to get warm introductions to the decision-makers you want to reach;
- Have a process for getting to the Easy First Yes, so that prospects are excited about taking the next step with you;
- Know how to track and measure your social media activities and results so that you immediately know what's working and what's not.
We offer a full day’s worth of hands-on training on your own laptop, split over 2 half days. Why 2 days? Because we focus on results and results only come from implementation, which you seldom get the chance to do in a training environment.
By splitting the training in two, we avoid the ‘overload’ that often happens on courses like this, and gives you sufficient time to implement what you learn. This also gives you the opportunity to review your successes and challenges, and allows us to give you extra feedback, insight and support at a much deeper level when you return for the second session.
What outcomes can you expect from the training?
“£60,000 added to our pipeline”
Terry Carney of Sales Remedy explains how his company found £60,000 of new pipeline by applying the skills he learnt on our Social Selling Program (from our UK sister company Really Connect).
What You Will Get From This Training
When you join us in either Mechelen, Doorn or London, you will discover:
- The two primary functions of the Social Selling process, and a clear explanation of how the process works;
- The three purposes of your 1st and 2nd degree networks, and the two basic components of leveraging the trust established in your network;
- A simple but powerful way to write a single sentence that tells your prospect you understand their pain, and by doing so immediately establish trust and credibility – the first part of the process to becoming a thought leader;
- The four most important strategies to use to establish thought leadership, keep attention and stand out from the crowd;
- Six strategies to educate, inform and maintain thought leadership status by using Rich Media Content effectively;
- The simple but powerful G.A.I.N. Exercise© for strategically finding your ideal prospects and decision makers. While this sounds easy enough, most salespeople are unable to filter through the large number of results a LinkedIn search often returns;
- The crucial understanding you need to accurately track and measure progress and results using the simple T.O.P. Process©;
- Four essential elements you must include to "Get to the Easy First Yes";
- The incredibly effective, and oh-so-simple Magic Mail© process for getting introductions to your ideal prospects, and the psychology of why this process works so well;
- The three must-have tools to improve productivity, save time and automate the appointment setting process.
As you can see, this is a far more comprehensive LinkedIn training than simply "how to complete your profile." This is about using LinkedIn proactively.
But the most important outcome you'll get is sales results. Our only objective is to fill your pipeline with qualified prospects who want to hear from you and are expecting your call or email.
Listen to Patricia Stretton of People face2face Ltd. as she explains how the strategies and techniques she learned led to a £15,000 contract, out of the blue:
How much does it cost?
The entire Social Selling Program consists of:
- 7 online training modules (delivered immediately after payment is received);
- Two half-day hands-on workshops in either Mechelen, Doorn or London (on your own laptop, with your own LinkedIn profile);
- Drinks, snacks and Internet access throughout the duration of the workshops;
- Access to a vibrant community where you can receive peer support as you implement what you learn.
The total value of the program is €1397 plus VAT.
However, because this is the second time we're running the workshops in Belgium and The Netherlands, we're including the 7 online training modules for free. This series is valued at €200, so this means the price of the program is reduced to just €1197.
You already know this is a good investment. After all, you're going to…
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry;
- Fill your pipeline with prospects who know, like and trust you and want to hear from you;
- Reach decision makers who are expecting your call;
- Experience the kind of demand that will allow you to easily recover your investment through increased sales!
Order now to lock in the lowest price.
It's likely that we will raise the price back up to €1397 after our first two workshops. The only way to be certain you get the discounted price of €1197 is to place your order right now.
So complete the order form below now to get started … because you deserve to be a thought leader with a full sales pipeline!
Here's What You'll Get Immediately After Payment is Received:
These sessions are all delivered digitally after payment is received, so that you can get an immediate start prior to the workshops. In fact, we ask that you complete — as a minimum — Sessions 1, 2 and 3 and implement what you learn. This is so that you can hit the ground running in the workshops, and so that we don't have to cover the more basic elements of creating your LinkedIn profile. We cover much more exciting content in the workshops!
Session 1: How to Create an Attractive Profile
- What are the myths and what is the real truth about having a good Profile.
- The LinkedIn Profile Matrix©: short overview.
- The difference between a Professional Headline and a Title/Function and why it is important to make a distinction between them.
Session 2: How to Build and Expand Your Network
- 5 ways LinkedIn helps you to build your core network … fast.
- How to find the Groups that are right for you.
- How to deal with invitations – both sending and receiving.
Session 3: Personal and Company Branding
- What's the major difference between personal branding and company branding on LinkedIn.
- How to use your LinkedIn Profile for personal/company branding.
- 3 free tools outside of LinkedIn that can help you save time while working on your branding through LinkedIn.
Session 4: How To Get More Results at Offline Events
- What is the single most important reason people don't feel comfortable at events and how to use LinkedIn to change that.
- How to prepare yourself so you will get more results.
- How to follow up without harassing people and get results.
Session 5: 23 Ways To Find New Customers or Business Partners
- Why having an excellent Profile is not enough to attract new customers.
- Short overview of 6 passive and 7 active strategies to attract new customers.
- 10 proactive strategies to find new customers.
- 5 mistakes most business owners and sales people make when using LinkedIn to find new customers and how to avoid them.
Session 6: 30 Ways To Find New Employees
- How Linkedin is changing the game for recruiters, HR personnel and Hiring Managers.
- How to use the Job tools Linkedin offers.
- Short overview of 8 passive, 10 active and 12 proactive strategies to attract new employees.
Session 7: How to Launch a New B2B Product or Service on LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is an important platform to announce your new B2B product or service?
- How to implement the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix©
- 3 LinkedIn tools that will help you save time and keep your target audience up-to-date
There is simply no more comprehensive training on effective Social Selling than our Social Selling Program, which is why we’re pleased to offer our iron-clad guarantee: If you’re not absolutely delighted with the results by the end of week 2 – before you return for the second half day session – simply let us know and we’ll courteously refund your money.
Naturally we will have some who take advantage of our training and don’t implement what we teach, but we know that’s not true of you.
No quibbles, no small print. We’re all about results, and if we can’t delight you with additional leads, we insist on reimbursing you. All you need to do is contact us, or reply to the confirmation email you'll receive giving you full details of where the workshop will be presented. We can’t be any fairer than that.
As you can see, this is the most comprehensive LinkedIn training you can find. All that remains is for you to secure your place by completing the order form below.
Not sure yet this training is for you?
If you are in any way unsure whether this program might be a good fit for your organization, why not schedule a review with one of our consultants. They will be able to provide you with solid advice on what the best next steps are for you. Schedule a time here.
Want to join the training in London?
The form below is to register for training in Dutch in Doorn or Mechelen. If you'd prefer to join our next session in English in London, find details here.
Sign up form (in Dutch since the sessions are in Dutch)
Register via the form below. You will immediately receive a confirmation mail that your registration is received by us. You will receive another email with your invoice and practical details. Field with (*) are mandatory.