LinkedIn Live – Find New Customers or Candidates
A Powerful Introductory Course to the World's Largest Professional Social Platform
If you’re new to LinkedIn, come and find out why over 280m business people worldwide consider LinkedIn a vital business tool. It’s a place where professionals have the ability to connect, market themselves, increase their visibility & reputation and, most importantly, develop new business.
Despite it’s popularity, some people think that LinkedIn is an ineffective tool for business. If you’re confused about LinkedIn, or haven’t yet seen any results from LinkedIn, the LinkedIn Live Introductory Course is the right course for you.
Once you fully understand LinkedIn and are able to embrace the power of all the LinkedIn features and functions, you’ll be able to…
- Easily find new clients;
- Find and reach the best candidates;
- Reach decision-makers for any business objective you want to meet;
- Increase visibility of your brand and presence online;
- Keep loyal customers updated and stay front-of-mind;
- Engage with potential business partners and prospects more frequently, and at very low (to no) cost.
LinkedIn Live is delivered as 2 half-day, hands-on workshops in London (UK), Mechelen (Belgium) and Doorn (The Netherlands), where we guide you through the process of setting up your presence on LinkedIn. (By the way, if you would like us to come to your region and believe you can gather 10-12 interested individuals, do contact us and we’ll arrange a date and location that suits you.)
Why 2 days? Because we focus on results and results only come from implementation, which you seldom get the chance to do in a theory training environment. We’ll be walking you through each step in detail, so if you do feel a little intimidated by technology, you’ll feel right at home. We’ll hand-hold you every step of the way. (By the way, if you don’t need this level of support, our more advanced Social Selling Programme might be a better fit for you.)
By splitting the training in two, we avoid the ‘overload’ that often happens on courses like this, and gives you sufficient time to implement what you learn. This also gives you the opportunity to review your successes and challenges, and allows us to give you extra feedback, insight and support at a much deeper level when you return for the second session.
What have others said about LinkedIn Live?
“What these guys don’t know about LinkedIn probably isn’t worth wasting time on…”
“If you are like me and have not really used LinkedIn to its full potential and would like hundreds of hints, tips and key strategies to make it work for you – get on board. What these guys don’t know about LinkedIn probably isn’t worth wasting time on…” Alex Pidgley, Co-Owner at Officially Branded Gear
What you will get from the LinkedIn Live Introductory Course
When you join us for this exclusive training, you will discover:
- Why LinkedIn is such a valuable business tool
- Why so many people fail to understand what they can do with LinkedIn
- The Power of LinkedIn to help you achieve your business objectives
- The number 1 biggest mistake people make when using LinkedIn, and what it could be costing you
- The 3 biggest challenges facing newcomers to LinkedIn, and how to easily overcome them
- The 3 most important networking principles of (online) networking
- Social Etiquette: tips on how to conduct yourself online – the do’s and don’ts
- How to create success with LinkedIn in 5 minutes
- The LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for Organizations: short overview
- The LinkedIn Profile Matrix©: short overview
- 25 Tips to create an attractive profile
- What Social Selling and Social Recruiting are and whether these strategies might be worth exploring further for your company.
How much does LinkedIn Live cost?
The entire LinkedIn Live Programme consists of:
- A free copy of the international bestseller How to REALLY use LinkedIn (delivered digitally);
- Two half-day hands-on workshops (on your own laptop, with your own LinkedIn profile);
- Class size is limited to 15 people and we provide an additional coach for highly personalised attention;
- Drinks, snacks and Internet access throughout the duration of the workshops;
- Ongoing access to a vibrant online community where you can receive peer support as you implement what you learn.
Exclusive Launch Offer:
Because we believe so strongly that LinkedIn Live will change the way you view LinkedIn, and because we’ve just launched this programme in response to many requests we’ve received, we’re lowering the price to just €397 plus VAT – that’s €200 less than our full retail price.
Secure your place now to lock in the lowest price.
It’s likely that we will raise the price back up to €497 after our first two workshops. The only way to be certain you get the discounted price of €397 is to place your order before we fill up these workshops.
Our Iron-Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee
There is simply no more comprehensive introduction to LinkedIn than our LinkedIn Live Programme, which is why we’re pleased to offer our iron-clad guarantee: If you’re not absolutely delighted with the results by the end of the training, simply let us know and we’ll courteously refund your money. Naturally we will have some who take advantage of our training and don’t implement what we teach, but we know that’s not true of you. All we ask is that you show us a little evidence of how you implemented our teachings. No quibbles, no small print. We’re all about results, and if we can’t delight you with results, we insist on reimbursing you. We can’t be any fairer than that.
As you can see, this is the most comprehensive LinkedIn introductory training you can find. In addition, our training is specifically geared towards getting results. Rather than simply repeating information that can be found in LinkedIn’s Learning Portal, we focus on measurable, trackable results, whether that be sales leads or potential employee candidates. We show you which metrics are important to measure and we provide the tools to do so. You should be able to prove that you achieve a Return on Investment from the time you spend on LinkedIn and whether your activities are meeting business objectives. Our training shows what’s working and what’s not.
Most LinkedIn trainers will teach you how to use the tools LinkedIn provides, but with no real strategy behind the tools. We teach a company-wide strategic approach, tailored to your unique situation and requirements.
Not sure yet this training is for you?
If you’ve already been using LinkedIn successfully but want even better results, you might be interested in our more advanced Social Selling Programme. Or if you are in any way unsure whether this programme might be a good fit for you,why not schedule a review with our Head Training Consultant, Harmen Stevens? He will be able to provide you with solid advice on what the best next steps are for you. Schedule a time here.
Who are we & why listen to us?
Networking Coach / Really Connect, led by Bert Verdonck, Mike Clark and Jan Vermeiren was the world’s 1st training company to be certified by LinkedIn themselves – no other LinkedIn training company can claim the same. While we operate independently of LinkedIn (we are not employed by them), we collaborate in a win-win partnership with LinkedIn.
Together with our 8 trainers, we have worked directly with more than 450 corporate organisations across Europe, teaching them how best to use LinkedIn to achieve their commercial objectives. This wide exposure to widely differing markets and verticals has shown to us and our clients that these strategies and mindset can be applied in any organisation in any vertical.
Where and When?
You will receive immediate access to our book How to REALLY use LinkedIn. You can choose your location from either Mechelen or Doorn.
Here’s a summary of everything you’ll receive:
- A copy of the international bestseller “How to REALLY Use LinkedIn”;
- Two half-day sessions where we give hands-on advice and guidance on how best to use LinkedIn for your business. During the first session we’ll work on your strategy. During the second session, we’ll review your results, answer your questions and tweak your strategy if needed for better results;
- A Coach assigned to you for the day to ensure you get the attention you need;
- Access to a private community for 24×7 support and assistance;
- LinkedIn Sales and Lead Generation Tracking Templates, so you can prove the ROI on your efforts.
Secure your spot using the booking form below, or schedule a strategy review so we can walk you through the best options for you and your specific requirements.
Want to join the training in London?
The form below is to register for training in Dutch in Doorn or Mechelen. If you'd prefer to join our next session in English in London, find details here.
Sign up form (in Dutch since the sessions are in Dutch)
Register via the form below. You will immediately receive a confirmation mail that your registration is received by us. You will receive another email with your invoice and practical details. Field with (*) are mandatory.