Really Connect has been selected by LinkedIn as the second training agency in the world as a Certified LinkedIn Training Partner. The first was Networking Coach, which merged with Really Connect.
This is a short overview of our standard LinkedIn Live sessions. They can be tailored to your needs: audience, topics, target group, format (classroom/webinar; hands-on or not), etc.
- LinkedIn Live Foundation: 1/2 day hands-on workshop
- LinkedIn Live – Find New Customers: 1 day hands-on workshop
- LinkedIn Live – Find New Employees: 1 day hands-on workshop
The content of these formats is adapted to the audience. There are differences when it comes to a LinkedIn training course for:
- Account managers, business developers, owners of companies and everybody else who has a (partial) sales profile
- Recruiters and HR Professionals
- Marketing managers
- Hiring Managers
- People who are looking for a first or new job (whether via outplacement or not)
- Project managers
- Members of a referral or network club
- Directors of a professional or trade organisation
Besides these standard formats Networking Coach also offers tailor made LinkedIn, networking and referral training courses.
(*): Really Connect is certified for the KMO Portefeuille. Flemish companies can receive approx. 40% subsidies from the Flemish government.