Mike Clark and Bert Verdonck are high in demand as networking speakers and speakers about LinkedIn and referrals on events, conferences, seminars, lunch meetings and other events.
A presentation can be about:
- The basic principles of networking
- Networking Quick Start
- Networking for a job
- Career & networking
Networking at events
- Effective networking at events
- The 5 steps of networking at events
- What’s Your Sticky Story©, the alternative for an Elevator Story or Elevator Pitch that works!
How to REALLY use LinkedIn
- In general
- To find more customers (for sales people, business owners, account managers, business development managers,…)
- To find a new job
- To find new employees
- To find the people who can help you get your work done faster (experts inside and outside your organisation, suppliers, partners,…)
- The LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for organizations
- How to get referrals
- What are the 7 main reasons that organisations don’t get referrals (and what to do about it)?
- Effective ways to integrate networking in your sales or recruitment strategy
The topic of networking is also ideal for conferences. Mike and Bert are regularly hired as a networking speaker for:
- an opening speech: to emphasize the importance of networking between the participants at the conference and to get them in action right away.
- a networking game : to experience the power of the network while having fun.
- a closing speech: to give the participants concrete tips how to network on the cocktail drink
All presentations can be varied in length and content.
If you have your own idea about a topic or if you want a networking presentation or presentation about referrals that is modified to the theme of your conference, our team at Really Connect will happily work with you to create a presentation that the participants will remember for a long time!
Bert Verdonck is also a member of PSA Holland (Professional Speakers Association Holland), the association that helps speakers from the Netherlands and Flanders to keep on growing as a professional speaker and both Mike and Bert are members of the Global Speakers Federation.
Bert Verdonck won the “Elevator Pitch Contest” at the PSA Holland Convention in 2010.